July 13, 2026

Jigsaw Link Puzzles

Jigsaw Link Puzzles (Android)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is different than most standard puzzle games that were previously available, which makes it interesting, however, it loses the shine fairly quickly. Eventually, I found I was only playing to keep the dailies current so I didn't have to watch even more ads to unlock them, and closing out the game before the level even finished because I didn't care to watch yet another ad before it would show the calendar again and close it out as finished. The ad play became a giant detractor that I didn't want to deal with until I realized I wasn't even opening the ap for dailies anymore. Once in awhile I'd go back to it just for a change of pace, but it hasn't been enough to boost it up to a favorite or an ongoing game long term.